so, say i choose that one- i'm supposed to do 50 sketches using only Y and K with the clarendon typeface only?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's correct…and you can experiment with having the K be the positive and the y the negative and vice versa. Remember you can also rotate your letters and zoom in on distinguished parts of your letterform. I don't like that you like number 3. I agree with you that number 3 is a nice combination of letters. :-)
You can also use all uppercase or all lowecase or mix them. If this does not work, you are allowed after say the 10th one to pick a different set of letters within clarendon. hope that helps.
3 comments:
That's correct…and you can experiment with having the K be the positive and the y the negative and vice versa. Remember you can also rotate your letters and zoom in on distinguished parts of your letterform. I don't like that you like number 3. I agree with you that number 3 is a nice combination of letters. :-)
-mw
You can also use all uppercase or all lowecase or mix them. If this does not work, you are allowed after say the 10th one to pick a different set of letters within clarendon. hope that helps.
-mw
I Likety Like Like Like number three.
Post a Comment